Descarga + Streaming
Recuerda que este producto se trata de una descarga electrónica. Tras su compra, nuestro equipo activará la descarga en menos de 24 horas (salvo fines de semana y festivos) y la tendrás disponible en tu Zona Streaming para visualizarla on-line o descargarla en tu ordenador siempre que quieras.
No podrás elegir la forma de pago Contra Reembolso para pedidos que contengan descargas electrónicas y deberás estar previamente registrado en nuestra tienda on-line para poder acceder a tu Zona Streaming.
Si quieres más información sobre cómo funciona nuestro sistema de descargas pincha AQUÍ.
The Professor, Dai Vernon, summed up Dr. Sawa this way:
"One of the most creative magicians I have ever known. As the saying goes, you have to see it to believe it-and even then, you won't!" Find out why.
When Dr. Sawa burst onto the magic scene back in the 1970s, he caused an international sensation. His work with paper, seashells, ropes and especially coins, was simultaneously whimsical and astonishing. Some years ago, for private reasons, Dr. Sawa vanished from the magic world. Happily, he has resurfaced-his enthusiasm for magic not only renewed, but actually increased.
L&L Publishing is proud to present new and astonishing coin routines.
1. Whitehouse: Various presidents (who happen to appear on U.S. coins) are produced from thin air, each production larger than the one before.
2. Better Half: A pair of half dollars display their mutual affection, first by jumping from one hand to the other, then becoming impossibly joined together. Sawa has kept this for himself for 20 years; now, it can be yours.
3. Cuponkia: A diabolical version of Coins Through the Table. One by one, three coins pass through the table, landing audibly in a glass bowl. And the last phase is done standing up-no lapping!
4. The Mint Bureau: When influenced by an old-style Japanese coin, four plain washers transform to match. Then they expand in size, and finally one instantly changes into a jumbo coin.
5. Blade Runner: A highly unusual plot: Coins are tossed up and caught on the flat blade of a table knife. Then, one is balanced on the edge of the knife. And the final balancing demonstration is simply astonishing.
6. Genuine Silver: A half dollar coin turns into a silver finger ring, in a visual change that causes gasps. It's promptly repeated with a second coin
7. Octopus: A masterful method for causing four coins to penetrate from within an Okito Box through the magician's hand.
8. Backstage: The performer offers to let the audience "behind the scenes"-but of course, they end up more baffled than ever, as over and over the coins change shape and size and multiply, beyond belief.