Recuerda que este producto se trata de una descarga electrónica. Tras su compra, nuestro equipo activará la descarga en menos de 24 horas (salvo fines de semana y festivos) y la tendrás disponible en tu Zona Streaming para visualizarla on-line o descargarla en tu ordenador siempre que quieras.
No podrás elegir la forma de pago Contra Reembolso para pedidos que contengan descargas electrónicas y deberás estar previamente registrado en nuestra tienda on-line para poder acceder a tu Zona Streaming.
Si quieres más información sobre cómo funciona nuestro sistema de descargas pincha AQUÍ.
Brand-New Innovative Magic Brewed by One of Our Best...
From the highest fertile grounds of the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Lake Tahoe, California comes one of America's most prized collections of high-quality close-up magic. Dan Harlan's Premium Blend performances have been hand-selected from only the finest routines in his vast field of expertise. Whether you crave the luscious simplicity of powerful presentations or the deep dark smoothness of authentic sleight-of-hand, you're sure to find a flavor you cannot live without
Volume Three - Games People Play
- MATCHBOX HUSTLE -- Spectators cannot keep track of the box with the matches in it, then money
- SHAPE SHIFTERS -- Two different colored, and different shaped, pieces of tissue are torn and restored, but the shapes have switched places.
- ROCK, SCISSORS, PAPER -- The spectators cut through a strip of paper somehow always avoiding the pictures of rocks on it.
- SLUDGE AND ICE -- An oil and water separation played like a game with red circles and black crosses.
- MICRO-MORPHOSIS -- Two little wooden dolls painted to look like a male and female magical duo change places in a series of baffling exchanges.
- WHAT'S THE POINT -- A game show in which the magician discovers which prizes have been secretly chosen by the contestants.
- IRONY OF THE ARTS -- Revelation of a card using letters from a game of Scrabble. Uses ordinary letters and is impromptu.
- CLUE ME IN -- The magician predicts which person, weapon, and room will be chosen from the board game Clue. Uses an ordinary game and is entirely impromptu.
- MONEY IN CARDS -- The magician and two spectators choose cards face up for a game of blackjack. Each is a winner as the magician produces money from between each pair of cards.